Thursday 4 April 2013

April 3 2013

Ever realise just how lucky u are? Ever just sit and wonder what u did to get this lucky? Lately that's what I have been doing.

Baby girl is great. She grew up good. She has a good head on her shoulders. She is kind. She is polite and she cares. I did good with that one. :-) I am proud of her.

R I picked. And he picked me. And we are so well matched its unbelievable. I wrote a list years ago of my perfect man.
In no particular order:
Is proud of me
Introduces me to his friends
Holds my hand in public
Is honest and truthful
Nice eyes and mouth
Wants to be seen with me
Makes me laugh
Loves me

And R fills that and more

He is EVERYTHING I ever wished for and more.

Just like baby girl.

I am spoiled and I am very grateful.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment