Friday 22 February 2013

February 21 2013

I am so wrecked tonight. I really don't have the energy even to type. However I have done this daily so far I wanna stick at it and see how far into this #365 project I can go.

Today I think I might have overdosed a little at the gym. I went this morning and really pushed it. I worked so hard on the crosstrainer then one of the girls asked if I wanted to do Tone and Core. Well, who am I to say no? So I did that.

Then I walked up to work. Walked home. And was so tired I fell asleep for a couple of hours.

Then I got up and went to the gym again with baby girls cousin S. It was her first time there. I probably shouldn't have signed her up for the hardest class first. :-)

Legs, Bums and Tums.

Oh my giddy aunt

It kills

The amount of squats I did today would make a gymnast sore! I don't like them. I appreciate I need to do them tho.

I came home and was so tired I made R go to the chippy for dinner.

We all watched Monsters Inc and now it's bedtime.

My legs are sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment