Saturday 2 February 2013

February 2 2013

Today I went to the gym. I did seven minutes on the stepper. Now. I know that doesn't sound great. But four weeks ago my legs were killing me and my heart was racing after two minutes.

I did seven minutes on the crosstrainer too. Again, four weeks ago I managed two and had legs like jelly.

I also ran on the treadmill. Admittedly only for a minute. But it was actual running. Well jogging. I did ten minutes fast walking too.

Overall I am very pleased with myself. I have tried hard over the past four weeks. I have a way to go BUT I am getting there.

I also went and did some bag packing for a local charity. Four and a half hours standing packing other people's bags. Some people were luvly. Some not so luvly.

Overall it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment