Monday 18 February 2013

February 18 2013

Mondays get a bad name. They are usually the first day of a working week. The day you have to get up early for after a weekend of no alarms. The day that tires you out, cos you never go to bed at a proper time on Sunday.

Poor Monday.

But Monday also brings new hope. Yes it is the first day of a working week. A new chance to do new things. To try something different. To work a little harder. To do a little more.

My Monday started earlier than usual. I was in work for 8. It was one of those days. You know the ones where your phone doesn't stop. When people keep asking you to do new things. Where you never actually get anything finished. Yeah. I had one of those days.

After work I went to the gym. I worked out. I increased the intensity on the bike. I pushed myself a little more on the weights. Then I did a Zumba class. I worked hard there too. And sweated. I sweated a lot. But no pain no gain.

I came home after 8 and was so happy that dinner was done. I had made it last night but baby girl finished it off and made wedges. Yay!

We watched a little TV. And then we went to bed.

It was a good Monday.

I hope your Monday was a good one too. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment