Friday 15 February 2013

February 15 2013

I went to the gym again this morning. I did a legs, bums and tums class. Then the instructor said she was going to do 20 mins of spin class. I decided to try.

I did 15 mins in the end. But that was 15 mins of spin class I had never done before. I am very proud of myself.

Me and baby girl went to the cinema this afternoon and watched Beautiful Creatures. Have you saw it? We enjoyed it.

I love spending time with my daughter.

We came home. Had dinner. Watched Life of Pi on DVD.

Interesting movie.

Bedtime now tho. I am tired.

Good day, spent with baby girl.

My favourite kind of day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when
    opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to
    give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog!


    my web-site; http://www.seneville.com/

    ReplyDelete