Wednesday 13 February 2013

February 13 2013

I am wrecked. I think every muscle in my body is sore.

Gym workout. Followed by Zumba. Followed by Tone and Core.

That was hard work.

But.

When I finished the instructor came up to me and said she could see a real improvement in me. Earlier one of the other instructors had said the same thing when I was in the gym.

I have been working hard. Maybe it's finally starting to pay off.

I know I can feel it in my everyday life. Walking up stairs doesn't kill just so much. Even walking home from work (20 mins walk) feels easier. But for them to tell me they had noticed. I kinda floated home.

I just kept replaying the conversation in my head. They can see the difference too.

It's been six weeks of slog. I still wouldn't say I like the gym. But I like the feeling of being fitter.

Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment