Friday 8 November 2013

Blessed

Sometimes one just has to accept the cheese that is in their life.

Sometimes one just has to throw their hands up to whoever is in charge upstairs, whether it is God, a god, a goddess, or a giant turtle and say thank you.  I am blessed.

I was looking (creeping) round facebook today, checking out various people's pictures etc and was wondering on how happy they were.  We always put the best pics online.  We don't really post (or take) pics of feeling down, or those days we spend crying curled up in bed.  So everything looks rosy online.  We brag about how well our new job is going, but not that we eat lunch everyday alone.  We brag about our great holiday, but not that it rained 5 days out of 7.  We boast about our partner's generousity, but not that they ignore us at weekends so they can go play golf.

I then started thinking about my life.  Yes I have a husband who between work and his hobbies is out quite a few evenings in the week.  Yes he has to work weekends as he works in retail.  Yes I get annoyed sometimes that I don't see him.

HOWEVER

He loves me.  He tells me every single day.  He shows me every single day.

I feel like the luckiest woman alive.

I hope you feel that way too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment