Wednesday 27 November 2013

Christmas shopping

Have you started yet?  Or are you one of those people (who I hate) that have it all done and dusted by October?

I know there are a few people out there, that shop in the January sales, or buy things throughout the year.

But most of you are like me, leave everything until the last minute and then have to spend all of December's wage packet on presents and are skint until the end of January...no?

Just me?

Oh well.

I need to be more organised.

I say that every year, and every year it is exactly the same.

I have bought decorations, cards etc in the January sales before, but then I lose them.

I need to buy a really big box, just for Christmas stuff, and put everything into that.

Wow, now thats a good idea Tina!  *pats self on back*

My list of people isn't even that large of a list, but I need to just get around to doing it.

I will, soon, maybe

There is still four weeks til Christmas, isn't there?  That's loads of time.

Or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment