Wednesday 13 November 2013

13 November 2013

Well this whole weight loss thing has plateaued.

3 1/2 stone down and I have just stopped losing.

Everyone is coming up with different ideas about what I should do now....from eat more for a week, your metabolism will speed up then when you cut down again you will lose weight once more.  Or only eat protein for a week, this is bound to make a difference because it worked for my cousin's girlfriend's brother.  Or go on a smoothie diet.  Or just exercise more. 

I don't know what to do.

I try and speak to myself like I would to a girlfriend.  Its ok Tina, you are still on the right path.  You haven't put weight on.  You are not in a race.  You are becoming healthier and fitter.  You are better than you were before.

BUT

You know what?  All I want to do is scream and cry and go pout in a corner because the weight loss has stopped.

PHEW

Now I have said it and shared it hopefully I can concentrate on working on me again.

Having said that, if you have any suggestions I really would love to hear them

E mail me or just drop me a comment

Thanx :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment