Friday 22 November 2013

22 November 2013

Today I was reminded that I have been going to the gym now for 11 months.  I have also been writing my little lettters to the outside world, in the orm of this blog, for nearly that length of time too. 

I am enjoy ing it, but not as much as I thought I would.

I have quite a few blogs that I read regularly, and I comment on them.  There are some really lovely girls out there :-)

This blog has become somewhat like my own personal diary, my space for talking about the madness in my head, the madness at work, and how I feel about the gym!

Its not really one type of blog or another.

It is just words, and occasionally pictures.

and it doesn't "fit" anywhere

I like it like that,  I like it to be "it" and not try and pretend to be something it isn't.

Just like me.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment