Sunday 31 March 2013

March 30 2013

R was off work today. On a Saturday. All day.

Now I don't know if u realise just how much of a rare thing that is. He works in retail (fancy way of saying he works in a shop). And so that means he usually works weekends. And holidays. Cos, you know, we all like to go shopping on those days and someone has got to work in the shops.

But he was off today. So I got to spend the whole day with my husband. It was luvly. We slept in. Ate breakfast together. Did a few chores around the house. Visited his parents. Came home. Had Indian for dinner. Watched Dr Who and Australian Masterchef on TV. Then went to bed. I think the only time we had apart was when one of us went to the loo. :-)

I luved every minute of it.

He is off again tomoro. :-)

Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment