#Blogtember day three
Pass on a piece of advice or information you learned and always remembered.
Well for some strange reason people don't tend to give me advice...maybe i am just so amazing that no one feels they can help me, or most likely I don't give off a vibe of needing help.
There are a few things that I have passed onto my daughter that i would like to share.
1. This quote by Dr Seuss Those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind. I think it is important to realise that if people are talking about you and judging you, they are not really your friends. Your real friends won't do that. So if they are doing that, they aren't your friends.
2. Every action has consequences. If you chose to do an action, be prepared for the fall out. This may be a great consequence...or maybe not so good. But if you are big enough to make the decision to begin with, be big enough to deal with what happens afterwards!
3. Own your mistakes I think this goes hand in hand with the sentence above. If you do something wrong, make a mistake, break something, whatever...hold you hands up, apologise and deal with it. Life works out much better this way round.
4. Treat other people how you would like to be treated. This goes without saying, but in the spirit of passing on helpful advice, there it is.
5. Smile more. It makes you feel better, and brightens up people around you too.
Okay, so I passed on five bits of advice. But they are five useful bits of advice for a happier life.