Friday 2 August 2013

2 August 2013

Hello again world.

Arms are still sore.

Not good!!  It hurts to type!!

The weather here is pretty changeable, I live in Northern Ireland and we can have sunshine and showers, hail and thunder within the same hour sometimes!

Recently it has been raining.  That is perfectly normal.  It rains a lot here, that is why our countryside is so lovely and green.  However for a couple of weeks before that we had sun.  Actual sun.  With heat.  And I got used to it.  I want the sun back.  It was warm.  I got to sit outside to eat my breakfast.  I got to sit outside when I came home from work.  I got to go for walks and not get drenched.

Now it rains.  A lot.

And I don't really like it.  Because it is still a bit warm. 

So, conundrum time....how does one dress for warm, yet wet weather.

If I wear a coat I get hot and sweaty, cos it is too warm.  If I don't wear a coat I get drenched by the rain and look like an idiot.

I need to find something light enough to keep me cool, yet waterproof enough not to leave me looking like a drowned rat when it rains.  Any suggestions?

On a positive note, baby girl bought me a present yesterday.  Out of her own money, and it wasn't even my birthday.

I got a new pair of shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment