Friday 2 January 2015

Serendipity

I just had a luvly conversation with a gentleman in work, an ordinary conversation about his next appointment, and the conversation got round to other topics (as it sometimes does) and we started discussing reading and special needs children.

It seems he does some volunteer work in America with a young lad with special needs, and I have done some reading with children in the past too.

I was able to put him in touch with the organisation I went through before and hopefully they will be able to give him some more help and advice.

Ended the conversation with a big smile on my face.

Count your blessings, make the most of every opportunity and remember to smile

People can hear the smile in your voice when you talk to them on the phone.

You never know where a conversation can end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment