Tuesday 2 July 2013

July 2 2013

Went to the gym again yesterday..big surprise I hear you all say.  Well I got weighed and measured and have lost another 2lb since last week.  :-)  Yay for me.

I have lost 3inches off my waist since the end of May too.  :-)

I still have a long way to go.

This body is by no means beach ready, but looking back over old pics I can really see how far I have come.

I am not quite ready to post before and after pics.  I figure that will be when I get to a decent weight and size, but that day is coming a whole lot closer.

R and baby girl are so proud of me.  I am proud too.  It has taken time and a lot of work, but you know what, time passes anyway, so why not do ssomething with that time??

The girls at the gym have asked if they can do a before and after spread on me too.  I said yeah, but just not quite yet.  Maybe once I lose another 3 stone.

Did I tell you that in 4 lbs I will have lost 3 stone.  Thats nearly 19 kilo or 38 lbs I have lost since January.

What else has been happening?  Not much actually.  R went out last night to go-karting with his friends from work.  He came in 15th out of 16 people!  As he put it, too many years of safe driving for him to act silly on a track.  I think he liked it tho!

I am going to Pirate Golf on Friday evening with some girl friends.  Crazy Golf with pirates, fancy dress optional....well that means I am going in my jeans.  No dressing up for me.

I hope you have a great day.  I know that news of my continued weight loss has made me have a great big smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment