Tuesday 23 July 2013

23 July 2013

I dunno what to do.  I am bored in work, but I have a job.  There isn't that many jobs out there and I am very grateful to have my job.  I enjoy it.  I feel that I am good at it and I help people.  Its just that there is not enough work and I spend a lot of time online, bouncing about different websites/blogs/facebook/ebay and amazon.  R is going to divorce me if I don't stop spending money on stuff we don't need.  (Not really, but you get my point).

I don't want to just leave my job.  And I don't know what else I want to do.  I work in admin.  I am a medical secretary for a team of doctors.  I have a teaching degree.  I have some skills in wordprocessing and other admin skills.  I am good on the phone.  I can communicate clearly.  But I just do not know what I want to do.

pppffftttt

How does a person decide what they want to do when they are already grown up and should know, and should in fact be doing it. 

I can't exactly go to a careers advisor and ask what type of job I should do when I grow up. 

Meanwhile I faff about online and do my work off and on throughout the day.  If I did it all in one go I would be finished by 11am.  Then I have all day to do nothing....oh, I don't know.

What do other people do all day?  Do I just work too fast?  Is this my problem?  Should I be taking my time over every single thing and drawing it out?

help and advice here is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment