Thursday 30 May 2013

May 30 2013

This is getting harder and harder to find the time to do.  I enjoy it, its fun getting a few of my thoughts and feelings down on paper so to speak, but the timing is an issue.

I will have to suck it up and just find the time.

I have been going to the gym again...whats that I hear you say.  I know...no big surprise at all is there?  I still don't love it, but I do it.

This weekend was a busy one.  Spin twice on Saturday, Spin and Pump on Sunday.  Monday was an hour of one on one time with a trainer, Tuesday I had off.  Wednesday was Zumba and Kettlebells.  Today I am off.  Friday will be Tabata Circuits with spin.

Phew..it wrecks me just typing it!!!

I lost another 2lb this week. 

Its coming off slowly.

I have also decided (on the express instructions from the trainer at the gym) to stop eating bread.  Three days down and so far so good.  But I am SICK of salad for lunch.  I need to get to the shops and buy different things to eat!!

Work beckons so talk soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment