Tuesday 21 May 2013

May 21 2013

So, it was my birthday on Saturday, so since Thursday I have celebrated by doing nothing except eating, drinking and having fun.

It was great...but the waistband of my work trousers doesn't think it is so great...I put on 2lb this week...bad Tina!!

I have been to two concerts, the cinema and eaten out three times in that space of time.  And I have practically singlehandedly finished off a chocolate and peanut butter cake.  Ah....it was worth it!

We went to the Lord Mayors Party and watched Duke Special, Katie and the Carnival and A Plastic Rose, as well as another girl who was on The Voice last year (sorry, I cannot remember her name, it may be Jessica)
This is Jessica
A Plastic Rose
Katie Richardson from Katie and the Carnival
Katie and the Carnival
Duke Special, with Ben Castle on sax

These are all local, Northern Ireland musicians, and they are brilliant!!

I also went to the big reunion concert in Belfast and will post those pics another time.

On another note, I haven't been to the gym since Thursday, not going today either, have to go tomoro!!

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment