Tuesday 14 May 2013

May 14 2013

Again with the sorries.

If I were you I just wouldn't forgive me.

I am sorry tho, I just get so tired with going to work and the gym that the last thing I have wanted to do was write a blog post, even an itty bitty small one like I usuallly do.

I have done a few things since I was here last so this can be a multi recap of it all!!

I went to Festival of Fools in Belfast and took a few pics. 

What do you think?






















It really was a lot of fun.  I hope the pictures show that!!

I also went to a comedy club with my friend and R.  It was okay, but they weren't much to write home about.

Tonight I am going to watch a play called Diablo.  It is being put on by an organisation called No More Traffic.  They are campaigning to bring human trafficking to the forefront of everyone's minds.  It is not okay.  It is happening on your street.  EVERYONE needs to do more about it.

Okay, lecture over :-)

I have also been going to the gym a lot.  No surprise there.  I lost 2lb, gained it back and lost it again.  I dunno...the weight is coming off, just very slowly.  I need to change my eating habits now that I have changed my exercise habits, hopefully that will encourage things a bit more on the right direction!!

I missed you all.  I hope you missed me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment