Thursday 3 April 2014

What I like about me

1. My legs are strong, they can carry me wherever I want to go.
2. My arms are strong, and getting more shapely, they can lift shopping bags.
3. My heart is full, I have never been happier.  I have a daughter who has grown to be an amazingly kind woman, a husband who worsips me, friends who care and a healthier body than I used to.  Life is good.
4. My eyes are bright and shiny, I wear contacts but I can see everything I want to and I am learning to appreciate the things I see in myself as well as things around me.
5. My smile is warm and friendly and people often comment how it makes them feel welcomed.
6. My nails, they are the only place I wear "makeup" on a regular basis, my nails are normally painted, today they are wearing a peach polish with a gold sparkle on top.
7. My attitude.  I have learned that I can do things I never thought I could before, everyday I push myself a little more, and never yet have I failed when I actually tried my best.

Now go look in the mirror, pretend you reflection is a friend, what could you find to tell your friend looks good?

You would tell her, so why not tell yourself?

Everyday look at yourself and try and find one thing you like.
- maybe your hair is sitting well today
- or your legs look good in those jeans
- or your ass looks good in that skirt
- or your fingers are long and dainty

Find just one thing, and then praise yourself for it.

The more you do it, the easier it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment